Hello!
If you're reading this, you are one of the lucky (few) who have found a blog dedicated to nothing but the many random things I think throughout my day. You see, when im in class, im thinking (usually about things not related to class). When im eating i'm usually thinking (usually about things not related to my food). Bottom line is this: My name is Tiffany and I am ALWAYS thinking! Which is one of the many awesome things about me, aside from the fact that I own a tea cup chihuahua and have a strange obsession with Marilyn Monroe for no distinct reason whatsoever. I could tell you the usual things people tell other people about themselves when they're just being met- Things like "Im a Mass Comm major at Brenau University in Gainesville,Ga, im a music junkie, and i enjoy long walks on the beach"- but I wont do that. Instead, i'll tell you random things about myself....things no one else should tell another person when first meeting.
1. The phrases "Dangling Participle" and "Tiddly Winks" make me giggle
2. I often times smell my food before eating it
3. When I was 9 I ran smack dab into a window at a car lot and got free oil changes for my mom's car for 5 years
4. People on stilts scare me
5. I've been reading a book. it's awesome.
6. I would really like a pair of overalls just to say I own one.
7. I've never liked twizzlers. In fact, I hate them. But have eaten three in the last week.
8. If I get cake....im going to want to eat it too....no matter how the old saying goes.
9. There is a stain on the ceiling of my dorm room shaped like a puppy. The stain has a name. I get bored a lot in that room, apparently.
10. I would one day like to get married in a Starbucks.
So there's me in a nutshell! I'm excited to have all of these visitors in my mind!!! I just hope you guys are ready to be absolutely perplexed at how a girl with a full college schedule can have enough time to think of these things.
Until next time!
Tiffany
No comments:
Post a Comment