So, i'm familiar with the idea of a bucket list. I even saw the movie. So when prompted to write my own, I was quite excited. However, I didn't want to be mundane about it because mundane just isn't me. I find the normal options of "graduate college" or "get married and have kids" a bit to bland for me....and a lot too bland for this blog! So hee it is: themost random bucket list of things i'd like to do before I kick the bucket! Done in true random style...
I would like to......
1. Get stuck on an elevator for more than 5 minutes
2. Find myself in a situation where I can be the one to start off one of those spontaneous rounds of applause
3. Go to New York to a taping of Wendy Williams in hopes to see Wendy herself and creep her out by telling her that sometimes I pretend she's my fairy godmother.
4. Have kids that wear tiny t-shirts with the names and logos of my favorite bands on them.
5. Eat a marshmallow that's been toasted over a valcano
6. Start a spontaneous song and dance in a grocery or general store...preferrably wal-mart.
7. Own a whitecastle restaurant that's opened to no one but myself.
8. Meet Kanye West and see if he does the kanye shrug in person
9. Catch a pop baseball at a major league baseball game
10. Own a great dane named Prada
11.......Own a Prada bag.
12. Go to a soda factory
13. Pull a fire alarm
14. Find an incredibly funny sign to submit on funnysigns.com
15. Have at least 30 days of my life documented via cam corder
16. Be on the red carpet of a random awards show
17. Become a youtube sensation
18. Be followed by a stray cat or dog (that doesn't have rabies) and fall in love with that cat or dog until the day I can ultimately tell the story of how my pet was a stray that followed me home one day and people can say "awwwww!"
19. Succesfully eat just one pringle
20. Find out exactly WHO let the dogs out....I would also like to find those dogs and put them back in.
21. Invent a cell phone that knows everything im thinking....it wouldn't even have keys or buttons...there would be no need for them....now THAT'S a smart phone
22. Become a one hit wonder
23. Go to Paris and eat bread with a red and white striped shirt on
24. Spend the night in a hostel without being the new main character of a scary thriller movie.
25. Have breakfast and dinner in a different country on the same day
I love this. It's so different from the usual. You are absolutely one of the funniest people ever. I love reading your posts.
ReplyDelete