I love this ad! A gangster bunny rabbit is very random, so great job summing up your blog with a few photos!
This is the funniest ad ever. I love it. It is indeed extremely random. Your blog definitely lives up to its name. :)
You are the funniest person. Really. I love your sense of humor. Reading this blog always makes my day just a little brighter. Can't wait to see what's next! Great ad!
I love this ad! A gangster bunny rabbit is very random, so great job summing up your blog with a few photos!
ReplyDeleteThis is the funniest ad ever. I love it. It is indeed extremely random. Your blog definitely lives up to its name. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are the funniest person. Really. I love your sense of humor. Reading this blog always makes my day just a little brighter. Can't wait to see what's next! Great ad!
ReplyDelete